Saturday, October 8, 2011



Hi y'all. Just so you know i'm blogging using my phone. *ask me how. It's a app available in app store. ;) Just trying out how this thingy really works and in the mean time just finding something else to do in this hour. *having big time insomnia thing. Grrr.



Okie it was this day that I'm so freaking darn absolutely upset. I guess you guys might had found it out in the news and it's spreading like 911. Yea, I'm talking about the person who turns a fruit into a new era. Godamnit, I was talking with my boyfie bout this goddarn ip5 which turn out to be 4s. I know right, suck. Ahh nvm, what's worst is! After the day I went dating the whole day with my boyfie (which means i'll be 24hr offline and would have no reach to the outside world) yeah, im serious. I got so tired when I'm out early in the morning and went back home only at around 2am I went to sleep straight away (yup, means no Facebook) and the next thing I woke up i heard the news of him passed away. Goshh. I hope it was all just a dream. Yup, if you ask me. I don't really know Steve Job as in his life or what-so-ever I only know he creates amazing stuff that I would save all my allowance for a whole decades to buy stuff that he creates. Omg. I didn't know he could influence me that much until I knew he's alrdy with the god. Hopes that he'll be well. I meant they said there's always a after life-Life right? So hopes the god will cure him from the pain he is having :) Rest in peace and you will be remember.



With love, vny.venee

No comments:

Post a Comment