Saturday, October 1, 2011

First of October ;D

Hello Ms.Roundy! :D
teehee. Im so happy today! ngek ngek ngek!

I met up with my parents for dinner today after my usual work, & it takes me a usual 10 minutes to reach the restaurant we're having for dinner BUT! my lamey mom just cant stop calling me cuz i was kinda late and the food is here already. & so i asked them to eat first.
When i reached there i saw them sitting just right infront of the entrance, i smile and nags them "blah blah blah" then mom suddenly pops up and say "FASTER EAT LAH! YOU'RE GONNA BE VERY HAPPY LATER!" hahaha lame shyt. i didnt know what they're talking about actually *and its not even my birthday

i asked her "WHAT? YOU BOUGHT A NEW CAR FOR ME?" lol. Yealah so random right. hahaha.
but she said "NO-lah! faster eat lah!!" :(
*i was thinking hmm maybe i have some chance, so i end up stuck-ing everything into my mouth like asap hahaha.

When we were leaving, yuppp! as usual, i'll take out my car keys first. & mom, she asked me to hand over my car key to her. Then i asked "WHAT? u wanna drive my car? O.O"
She said yeaa, and asked me to go into daddy's car. *at first i tot she wanna bring my car two some places to sell it idk? hahahaha!
and she talks to my dad and said "You not gonna give her your car key?"
I was too smart too realize that "HELL NO WHAT? dad's gonna let me drive his car?" like what-the-eff! i was like noo, *dad normally dont let ppl touch his car even mom! hahaha!

okay, hell no! this is not true. im driving a porsche! ahhh! *wink wink wink  :3
yealahh, some of u guys may have a Lamborghini alrdy but im satisfied by now driving even its my dad's car. hahaha.
no worries people its a very safe trip but my dad asked me to drove on the middle lane everytime i kinda stepped a little to hard on the car oil pedal lol. *he remains quiet the whole trip lol.

Whatever lah, its a good start for the month. yay! Hope it'll be the same for the whole month! teehee :)


Signing off,
vny.venee


p/s: yay, another baby shit-ed seeing me. yay. lol. ==''



No comments:

Post a Comment