Friday, September 9, 2011

hello. i come in peace :)

Hi alllll!! miss me? heheehe.
Im back from my vacation to Africa! as you all know. hahaha.
12 days dei! i miss malaysia soo muchhh! but of course i miss my boyfie and sisters the mostt!! No questions asked! heheh
I was busy choosing & uploading photos that i tooked in Africa, 2,385 photos and narrowing it down to 162. No kidding. took me like 3 hrs? update the rest soon okie! and so, im back on wednesday morning. The next thing i rmb is to buy m&m for dearest Miss Estella. =='' and i have a date with my boyfiee! lol. *sorry babe, didnt manage to get you the m&m because smth happens. hahaha. sorry! i got you smth straight frm Africa kay! hehehe.
And today i have like 6 hrs class, like literally omg i have no time to go online.! ahh even so i'll still probably and manage to find some time lah of course! hahaha.

I am blogging at this damn hour because im downloading a game for my dearest boyfie. & i dont want to leave my comp on all night. and the big big problem im having right now is actually the time zone that im in right now. its only 9pm in Africa. screw me. ;(

While waiting, i read all the sisters blog. Kinda like, omg, what had happened??!?!?
everybody looks so sad and so emoooo. Talk to me girls. wuu wuuu wuuu
except that Miss Bao lah, cuz her mom is not in town i guess? HAHAHA.
Miss Hippo, sorry for being this late, but please be well okay! iloveyousomuch! and i manage to somehow caught so "HIPPO" pictures for you! but seriously dont put too much expectation on it kay! hahaha.
Miss Lin! you've alrdy try your best, no worries and good luck next time! support you to the maxxxxxxx!
Miss Estella, i will help you to do your research tml lah, no worry. hahaha. mcd on you okay! :) teeheeeee.

i've gotta go sleep now, BREAKFAST with stella tml MORNING, D;

gotta leave my comp on, ahh, downloaded 99.8% of the game, but 0.2% stop downloading! This is the second time i tried downloading this game wtf! :( if anyone who have the source to download games pls pm meee!! PLSSSSSS :) i need game that is Mac compatible! Thanks all :)


Smurf Night <3

No comments:

Post a Comment