Saturday, August 27, 2011



Updating my bloggie for the one last time!

Upon request, i'll sincerely create a list of Dos & Don'ts for my sisters & buddies! hehe
1. PLS DRIVE SAFELY! especially you Ms Estella!!!! 80km/hr hahaha
2. Study hard & do well in ur exams! -Miss Lin and Miss hippo!
3. Please SIGN my attendance for me!!! hehehe, Miss jia hui, camie, etc etc ;)
4. Dont stay up too late and dont drink too much of coffee! i heard the news in the radio says that there's a girl who drank too many coffee, and after a few years she cant manage too sleep anymore due to too many of caffein in her body! so take care yea babes.
5. Ms Estella!! PLEASE BEHAVE!!! i know ur mom will be on a vaca so pleaseee!!! BEHAVE KAY!
6. Jgn miss me too much kay!, i know you guys will. hehehe

hmmm. six is enough i guess? hahaha im in a hurry lah and updating my bloggie! what do u expect?
ok you all take care when im not around kay! loveyouall. muah muah <3
loveyoutoosayang! <3 muah!


takecare,
signing off, vny.venee

1 comment:

  1. JEEZ! Save trip & have fun! be sure bring sth back for US ah!

    ReplyDelete