Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Last friday night!

How should i start with this blog?
hmm. *cracking my head* - im always stuck writing an intro for an essay, this is consider one too. ==''
Let me think,....


Take 1 :
Hi! i'm new here and this is my first blog.

(wth so lame, haha)


Take2 :
Hi all, as you all can see this is my first blog post. (it's obvious) so please don't judge me okay? ;)

(so rude,omg)


Take3 :
Hey y'all! Nice to meet you :)

(ahhh! can anyone pls teach me how to do this thang. o.O)


Ish, straight to the point lah, im going to blog about last friday!
Just so you know when u're reading till this part i've alrdy start blogging. Lol.
Honestly, i dont really fancy blogging. but i just found out that it is smth that you can do during nights that u cant sleep. heh.

*ppl please vote which take is better pls, lol


Alright, stop crapping and all.

I was with my dearest mom for the whole last friday because my dad went outstation and my mom is too lonely. and so she forced her dearest two daughters to accompany her the whole long day!
i woke up early in the morning, followed my mom to her office for her to deal w/ some stuff before we have our girls day out! ;P

& it's cam-whore session while waiting! hehe ;D


mom said i looked kinky in this pic, lol.



My fav pose, ;D



Taken using the famous iphone app _ Pudding Camera <3



and then continue our day shopping at time square. (she never been to time square, i meant like shop there) and she said TS in KL look like Thailand. hahaha.
We shopped for the whole day, and my mom forced us to split the bill just because me & my sis is spending too much! Lol. We jalan-jalan at least for 5 hours until we've forgotten our breakfast! Girls.XD

& until Mom start complaining that she's tired we went home at around 5.30 (just so you know the traffic in KL at office hours. ohmiigawdd.) the jam is terrible! but hehehe, my clever mom knows loads of jalan-jalan kecil here and there, we manage to reach home within 30mins! walao! XD

After all that ding ding dong dong at home, its dinner time alrdy! whee! dinner on dadddy! juz bcz he is not here LOL. Sis ask us whether what do we want to eat, mom, AS USUAL, anything. sis offered steak or korean foodd. Definitely korean foodd! hehe, its a been long long time. :D

Off to our fav korean restaurant, Bonga@Soho KL Solaris. Luckily we called and reserved a place before we are there. i can see ppl queueing at the entrance. Ordered fav BBQ marinated beef and pork! <3 *no pics, so sorry! but i did cam-whore myself, haha.


:)


officially introduce, My sister :)


and i start pulling out my glasses, :D but the ppl in the shop start starring at me like im a alien or somewhat. xD

All of us are dog-tired after the whole day till we went silent for a moment in the car. XD after reaching home, sis ask me to do mani-pedi for her on her right hand. (bcz she is a right-hander, girls you know why, XD)

im soooo freaking tired but i TRIED my best to met her expectations. and this is how it looks like.



btw, i only did her right thumb. cuz she's complaining that i suck. ==''


& here's my lil one and only strawberry thumb! :) did by my sis.



Went to my sweet bed w/ my cute lil strawberry thumb, thats all for nao peeps, gonna go to bed have to wake up early tml! chao <3



Signing off with the last pic of the day!

PEACE! <3


xoxo,
vny.venee


4 comments: